Clinical Dentistry - JuneJuly 2022
The June/July issue of Clinical Dentistry is now available to read online.
Clinical Dentistry is committed to the advancement of practical clinical skills in dentistry. Through its close focus on inspirational clinical casework, its sole aim is to help general dental practitioners enhance their skills and techniques across every facet of dentistry in an easy-to-assimilate and practical way.
Highlights in the June/July issue include:
– Three steps to full mouth reconstruction – part one: understanding occlusion
– Single tooth veneers in the aesthetic zone
– Treatment of a complex root fracture
– Root length after apexification
– Implants and ortho: a multidisciplinary approach
– Intraoral welding
– Providing gold standard paediatric dentistry
– Treating a deep overbite
– Everything you need to know about the Clinical Dentistry Awards 2022.