Clinical Dentistry - March21
The second issue of Clinical Dentistry is now available to read online.
Clinical Dentistry is a new journal committed to the advancement of practical clinical skills in dentistry.
Through its close focus on inspirational clinical casework, its sole aim is to help general dental practitioners enhance their skills and techniques across every facet of dentistry in an easy-to-assimilate and practical way.
Highlights in the March issue include:
– Maximising minimally invasive dentistry
– Obturation techniques in endodontic treatment
– Answers to the hottest tooth whitening questions
– Demineralisation and remineralisation in the caries process
– The missing upper first premolar
– 10 ways to utilise digital dentistry
– Single central implant in the aesthetic zone: case study.