Clinical Dentistry - September
The September issue of Clinical Dentistry is now available to read online.
Clinical Dentistry is committed to the advancement of practical clinical skills in dentistry. Through its close focus on inspirational clinical casework, its sole aim is to help general dental practitioners enhance their skills and techniques across every facet of dentistry in an easy-to-assimilate and practical way.
Highlights in the September issue include:
– Clinical Dentistry Awards finalists revealed
– Treating stage one to three periodontitis
– Durable and aesthetic restorations
– Treating tooth surface loss
– Utilising mobile dental photography
– Endo retreatment: a dual approach
– Eddie Scher’s must-have equipment
– Digital workflow in dental technology
– Removing orthodontic brackets
– Eight hours of ECPD!